My Favourite Places to Read

18:33

I'm a true believer that the reading experience contributes massively to how much you enjoy a book, and I tend to enjoy a book much more if I read it in a good environment where I can relax rather than on a crowded bus or an uncomfortable table.

My number one favourite place to read is my bed.


My favourite place on world, feat. my cat Max
My bed in my sanctuary, it is the most comfortable place on earth thanks to all the pillows I pile on there (it may not look like it but there are 11 pillows on that bad boy - which my boyfriend complains about half the time). I also appreciate the proximity to all my books I have 2 night stands that hold some books and the big white thing on the far left of the photo is my main bookcase

Another favourite place to read: My balcony


I love to read outside, the lighting is great for your eyes and it lets me soak in some rays and some amazing stories at the same time. On my front balcony is my favourite place outside, or across the road at the beach..

Where is your favourite place to read?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I would read on your balcony all the time!! My favorite place is on my couch in the corner with a cup of coffee :) Also love you bedding - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The deck outside my house really is my favourite :) I feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. But a comfy couch sounds divine! A cup of coffee is a must for me too.

      Delete
  2. Bed and sofa are mine favorte place to reads. Pillows are a must! :) But your balcony looks out-of-this-world amazing. I am not surprised that it is one of your favorite places to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing can bed the coziness of a bed! :)

      Delete
  3. Woah, you're bed is gorgeous! And your cat is so cute. I love reading on my bed too or my armchair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I searched for about 7 months for my current bedding - I wanted to get one I was absolutely in love with. I love sprawling out on my bed, I have a king size so lots of room.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter