My Spooky October TBR

17:00



I love Halloween. The problem is it’s pretty rare for people in New Zealand to get into this holiday, so I have to keep my love for it on the down low. This year I’ve chosen to get into the spooky season by picking some creepy books to read this month.


Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Reading this book has been a long time coming, it has been on my shelf for years now, and now I am seeing trailers for the movie, the time to read this is now. This will be the very first book I read this month, because I want to watch the movie too!

The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
I heard about this book, and picked it up when it was on sale. This is a super short read and I think it’s supposed to be creepy


172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
This is another book I have had on my shelves for years, and have never picked up. I never even knew it was supposed to be a scary book until Ariel Bisset’s video about Halloween books 2 years ago. I can’t wait to read this.

The Unbecoming of Mara Deyer by Michelle Hodkin
Everyone and their mother has read this book, so it is about time I do too.



Let me know is any of you have picked up any of these books. I can’t wait to get creeped out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter