Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - Review

16:22



Rating: 5/5

Hello all! ...... *crickets*

I know I haven't posted on here in many many months but I haven't forgotten about this beauty. Today I wanted to do a quick review of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, with no spoilers. This is the first book in a trilogy, and I had been dragging my feet about reading it for ages! But a book blogger I follow on youtube, Katytastic, finally convinced me to make this the next book in my TBR

This book is set in Prague, and is about Karou, a young art student who runs mysterious "errands" for Brimstone, who lives elsewhere..

Karou has become one of my new favourite heroines, blue hair and all. She totally kicks ass

Prague was magical as a setting; Laini Taylor made the streets and locations in the book seem intriguing.

It was absolutely beautifully written, and I found myself taking my time savouring each well crafted sentence. I have already bought the next two books in the series and can't wait to dive in.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter