NaNoWriMo 2015

16:39


I AM PARTICIPATING IN NANOWRIMO... again.

For anyone who doesn't know, I not only love to read, I also love to write. I love writing stories no one has read before, and it is one of my dreams to one day get published. The idea of writing someones favourite book is unfathomable.

NaNoWriMo (in case anyone has been living under a rock) is National Novel Writing Month. Even though it is now largely international. It occurs in November, and the aim is to power out 50,000 words of your novel in 1 month. essentially... the first draft. Sounds daunting? It is. Sounds hard? Of course it is. Sounds insanely fun? *ding ding ding* we have a winner. NaNoWriMo is insanely fun and the community is amazing. You should all add me as a NaNo buddy here, and we can help each other through this insanely awesome/challenging/rewarding time. I will be posting NaNo updates on twitter, where I love to participate in word sprints, and right here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter