Happy NaNoWriMo eve!!

11:10

...and Happy Halloween I guess, whatever. hahaha.

Tomorrow is November 1st, which means writing time. I'm getting super excited to start, and excited about my premise. My story is about a girl who is doing NaNoWriMo, who wakes up on November 2nd with the villain of her story in her  room, unhappy that things aren't going his way.

This is my second time doing NaNoWriMo, and I'm a little nervous this time because I'm much more busy with work and life this time around but I still have faith.

I live in New Zealand, and November 1st at 5am also marks the rugby world cup final, so I will have to stop writing to watch the game, but at this stage I can't decide if I should stay up until midnight and write until 5am-ish or if I should nap and write later after the game is. What should I do?

Also, tell me about your premise! :) I would love to be buddies on NaNoWriMo website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter