Speedy Review: Legend by Marie Lu

14:40



Rating: 4/5

I bought all three books in this series a long time ago! I talked about the height of the trilogy here and I owned them for a while before that too. But I saw a photo recently on instagram which sparked me to start reading this series. So I picked up this first book and it was fantastic!

I was nervous going into this book because of all the hype, but just as it says on the front cover. It deserved it. From start to finish Legend was action packed.

Set in Post-apocalyptic Los Angeles (this first book didn't go into much detail about what sparked this apocalypse and overthrow of government, I am hoping for more in the next two books) June and Day captured my heart. I loved the truly unique characters and POVs. I can't wait to pick up the next book in the series.


I loved the dual font. June written in black, and Day in gold. It meant there was never any confusion about which POV I was reading from. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter