Speedy Review: Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham

23:11




Rating 5/5

Based on the title (Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls) I think any crazed Gilmore fan may have already picked up this book. If you couldn't tell already, I am a huge Gilmore fan. Gilmore Girls is my go to favourite show, and reading some of the behind the scenes made me feel all kinds of fuzzy.

This book is a collection of personal essays written by Lauren Graham (i.e. Lorelai Gilmore) about her life growing up, going to drama school, and all the way to Hollywood.

I read this book after I binge watched the reboot, and it made me tear up all over again.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my hands on a copy of the audiobook, which I was sad about. I always love to hear audiobooks which are narrated by the author, especially autobiographies. Although, even through the pages, Lauren's personality shines through, reading this was fast (It only took a few hours) and it felt like I was having an over-caffeinated yarn with Lorelei herself.

I recommend anyone with a spare few hours to pick this up! It was refreshing and fun, and added a little more Gilmore to my day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter