Small Book Haul

18:00

Books I acquired in January  

I only have a few books on my TBR this month. Don't get me wrong, I am not just going to read 4 books. However, I am travelling around Vietnam and Cambodia with my boyfriend next month, so most books I read will be on my kindle. I have so many books in my kindle library and I will decide what to read depending on how I feel. But these are the other books I want to read this month.

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
The year is 2575. In the morning the MC breaks up with her boyfriend, in the afternoon; her planet is invaded. It looks like an amazing Sci-Fi book, that has had amazing reviews. The formatting of this book is the reason I picked it up, not going to lie. The book is told through hacked documents, emails, medical files, military documents etc. I have never read anything like it before so I can't wait!


The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
This looks super interesting! It's a book that follows character that aren't the 'chosen ones'. Reviews I have read say it makes fun YA tropes and sub-genres such as vampires, demigods, immortals and kids "dying beautifully of cancer"

The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
A dystopian novel where the world is separated by blood. Red bloods are commoners and silver bloods have god-like powers. The main character, a red blood, discovers she has a power of her own. I have heard SO many rave reviews on this book and I'm excited to pick it up

Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
This is a bind up of novellas from characters in the Selection series. There is a novella from Maxon, Aspen, Queen Amberly and Marlee along with an epilogue and a bunch more. I can't wait to read this and read the perspective from lots of other characters.



The spines are beautiful

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter