I'm Back!

22:53

My my my... It's certainly been a while since I've posted on here! I think my last post was...*cough* February 2017 *cough*. In my last post I talked about readers guilt, and it being ok to take time off from reading sometimes. Last year I went through one of the biggest reading slumps in my entire life, but I let myself do it because I needed to do other things, and I was so focused on my PhD. It paid off because once I had hit some mysterious critical time off from reading I turned back into a lean, mean, reading machine.

The bath has been one of my favourite places to read lately
This year so far I have read 104 books, which is more than my Goodreads goal of 100, and I still have over a month left this year!

Since I last posted on here I have also been doing a bit of travelling! I live in New Zealand but since last year I have visited New York, Tokyo, Australia and San Francisco (expect some travel related book posts in the next few weeks!) I am also heading to Hawaii next month for Christmas.

Stay weird. See you soon fellow readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter