My Harry Potter Birthday Cake

14:34

My insanely delicious birthday cake 
It was recently my birthday, and even though turning 26 was pretty scary, I had an amazing day. My partner said he had to run off to the corner store to grab something then a few minutes later came bursting through our front door like Hagrid with a very special birthday cake. Just like Harry's, this was a (very!) large sticky chocolate cake with green icing. It had delicious raspberry buttercream frosting.

This four-layer masterpiece may be slightly beyond Hagrid's baking skills
The rest of the evening was spent watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and then Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire because I felt like jumping around.

Ladies - find yourself a man that respects and supports what you love!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter