Review: All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover

16:00


Rating: 5/5

"Sadness is like a spider web, you don't see it until you're caught up in it."

I cried all my tears reading this book. I new it would probably be sad but I had no idea it would shatter me like it did. Colleen Hoover is one of my auto-buy authors. There have definitely been some of her books I have loved more than others but All Your Perfects might just be my favourite of them all.  

This book takes a realistic look at infertility and how it can tear a marriage apart. This was super difficult to read for me. But the heart breaking sections of 'today' are tangled up between flash backs of the shiny new romance between our two leads and the story of them falling in love. 

“I think that’s the difference in the marriages that survive and the marriages that don’t. Some people think the focus in a marriage should be put on all the perfect days. They love as much and as hard as they can when everything is going right. But if a person gives all of themselves in the good times, hoping the bad times never come, there may not be enough resources or energy left to withstand those Category 5 moments.” 

I experienced this Category 6 storm with Quinn and Graham and came out of it feeling sunshine on my face. I 10000% recommend this book to anyone who reads contemporary!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter