Waiting on Wednesday 20/01/16

13:28

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming book releases we are anxiously anticipated

The book I am waiting for is...



This is a collection of twelve short stories by (of course) twelve best selling YA authors such as Leigh Barduco, Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Veronica Roth and Stephanie Perkins. I have previously talked about My True Love Gave to Me in my Beautiful Book Covers blog post, which is 12 short stories with a holiday theme (and as I mentioned it is insanely gorgeous book with a ribbon, and PINK PAGE EDGES!!) There are loads of authors similar to the last book, although I'm a little sad to see Rainbow Rowell isn't included this time, because her story was my absolute favourite. 

I live in New Zealand, which means we are in summer now, and so this book would be such a fantastic read right now, which is why I can't wait! I love this cover, it matches the US edition, but I can't wait to see if there is a matching UK cover to My True Love Gave to Me :D

Release date: June 14th 2016



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm very much looking forward to this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I want to pre-order it but want to see if there is a UK edition first

      Delete
  2. This one does sound cute! And so many awesome authors contributed! I will definitely be picking this one up for a summer read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These YA collaborations are such a good way to sample an authors writing style too if you have never read anything by them :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter