Introduction

16:27

Hello everyone!!!

...... *crickets*


Yes, well hello to anyone who does read this. My name is Gabby, and I love to gab about books. I am 22, and am a Science nerd - I'm hoping to start my PhD in Molecular Microbiology. However, in the mean time I have a lot of spare time on my hands, and what better way to spend it than to talk about books. Books i've read, books i'm reading, books I want to buy, book hauls, book sales. etc. etc. etc. 


I've never run a blog before (with the exception of a hormone fuelled fangirl tumblr blog of pop-punk singers back in 2008 - yikes!) so bear with me while I try and figure out the ins and outs of this. 


I love different types of books. I read mostly YA fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi but I also really like New Adult contemporary. I do dabble in all sorts of books though, so recommend me your favourite. I have a link to my goods read page to the left, and my reading challenge, so check out my shelves to see if you like the kinds of books I read, and maybe add me as a friend! 


So welcome to my book nook, grab a coffee and stay a while. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me On Twitter